Tuesday, May 12, 2009
UNSTOPABBLE
CHORUS:
you can talk all you want but my skin is really thickim the leader of the crowd and my game is really slickim unstoppable, unstoppable, unstoppable, unstoppable (x2 one this one only)save the pic for tomorrow when i smash em like a ballin the club on the news ill be rockin like a rock starim unstoppable, unstoppable, unstoppable, unstoppable
lil wayne:weezy f baby hello world i got a black president and a yellow girland my red shoes and my swags so sick i need med schooli can never make her van move but i can make her bed moveyou like my attitude aint nobody else set my magnitudeaint nothin stoppin me feel like there nothin off of mewhat u talkin bout kat i ran in the bank and i walk out fatyeah and i walkin like i talkin and i run this shit yeah run it like a fawsetim the one ate this cause im awes your money
CHORUS
now shake your body like you got the junk of fever rushin through your thangwe gettin crazy and the club is bangin through your brain when i say jump you jump jump its knockin knockini wanna see you jump this beat is rockinright along my bracelet kinda fancy but its hotyou wanna come along and see them hala at memaybe i lost in and maybe not cause i got gamelike a burnin flame yeah thats me a huh
CHORUS
fa-fa-fa-fa follow the leader (x4)
CHORUS

Labels: