Wednesday, May 27, 2009
MIIE,ME && MEE!!!

Updating...


Thiz few daes I am FREAKIEE DUNE wip guizZ!!!Ferstly,all of dem lykee mecg miie all dae l0ng.hmm,they use to do everydae...Well.currentli missing my boify.I mizh hymm.Tarq caye kiter setiaa!!Hmm,I haf known a guy whose name iz Khamarul,he izz CRAZIE OF MIIE.:}I dunno why laa..But I've said to hymm that I haf a gui already..Den he say tat he want to b my future husband..PUII!!!WTF!haha!!One FUNNEH thing I want to share wip you guizz..
  1. I told my father bout hymm.
  2. My father was shocked..
  3. I told my gui about hymm.
  4. He told me to ignore hymm.
  5. I follow what my gui says.
  6. My father ask him not to drim ON!!
HAHAHAHA!!

my TTM..mmmugagagh!!very2 Funneh!!he make miie laugh every single time I mecg hym.He will mecg miie lyke..

"You don't mizh me?"
Wagaggahh!!>.<

Hmm.btw,tiz few daes my gui lykee rilie love miie a lotzzzz!!!He CARE bout miie!!!weeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 my ex,I dunno who e hell iz Puteri Fiqah but I seriusli do hateee u!!!

mmmhmm,mmmugagagah!yu noe wat???got lyke more den 6 boi asked me to kish dem den I sae OHH PURLESH DON'T!!LooooooooooooolXX!tODAEEE,i never went to skul !hmm, I m freakie sick laa.Sneeze2 @hmee lykee hell!haizzz!SICK2!Dunno wat to do!Cnferm get scoldi9ng frm my Form Teacher.Espeacially Ms Long.
Well,guiz,im not too active at fs animore tao..Alaaah,since I knew my ex did sumtink wrng laa.I hate It!!


Well,3A good luck!Keep ur class cleaniness up and we will continue to win the contest.I cant cheat.SOOOOOORRRY!!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!



Wif luv,
3A-uR lovely Counscillor
Ex-uR ex
Khamarul-uR new fwen
My boify-uR dearest galfwen
My father-uR DAUGHTER