Thursday, May 7, 2009
Todaaay,

Hiee,,todae I wen skwel as usual...I can't believe myself tat I have patch back wif my dearr Apiiz...hmm,I had fun wif hymm laRh n0w.We never fought again.,.,hmm,I took LiteratuRe paper 2dae & it's superB difficult.Hee took Chemistry paper todae..Hahaa.I miss hymm laRh..Well,he recently haven't update hiz blog yett.Idk y..HAzH..hmm,I hope 2 be wif hymm 4ever n not to bwek wip hymm animore...


Hizh,I hope he does too...Haiyahh.I dun just mish hymm.I aso miss my fwen.Hahaha.I mish Apiiz fwen tuu.Fadhil & Afiq.WELL,daa lamer taq nmpk Sholihin.hmm,kindda miss hymm.But most of all,I miss my Syg Apiiz,.,haik,I kindda want to go to Apiiz skwel to have education dre but it seems lyke Apiiz dun lyke miee 2 b dre.Tmr iz my Malay paper.HAIZ,,,kne blajarr dgn setungkus lumus...Apiiz 2..Haa,btw,2 Apiiz if u still remember bout Adila,juz gooo 2 her yaa.I penat laRh n taq ukeh share luRpe gan org laen...I hope dre wil be no PROBLEMS between us two>>>7494!!!I wan eeu!!!!

Apiiz,dun leave miiie hanging