Wednesday, May 13, 2009
WARNING!



Please do not read on if you are immature...

It may cauze you having heArt attack and food dis0rder.

If you do have asthma,please do not read it also.

-Thank-















































Haa,scared of tat????wakikiki...tat actualli 2 scared all of you...hmm,let miie tell you my stoRy todaay.todaaay, wen to skwel frem Imran's house.,

He sent miie.den,I took Math paper but,but,I took e wrng one...

Im suppose to take the one with N(A) on it BUT i took wif the Express on it..

Den i retake it...4 TWO HOURS!!!shiitt!!!e ppr damn hard laRh!den wen hmee mecg Hafiz...

hee mecg miie sad thing..

&&.HEE help miie chnge mai skin...\

Thanks ya syg...dEn,I get bored s0o hee called miie but my father was at hmee s0oo I cnt rilie sae that I lovee uuu...Haiz,btw,I do treasure youu khei.

Y cant u ever2 tink tat I treasure u???

+_=...t0nite will be mai SUPERB boring dae...

gonna\ juz watch TV,mecg sum1 tat iz willing to mecg miie,study porr PHYSICS ppr t0m0lo.LOVEE physics...espeacially Mr Hisham>>>..

Aites..mama.mecg miie 2 cum ova herr house butt I love bein alone wip Apiiz.,.,Haiz,i alwaes make ppl sad yahh,.I relised tat since Im wip you my Apiiz...

But,you dun ever make miie feeel badd yarh.Idk y././