Monday, June 1, 2009
TodaAay,,

Hmm,

Today was SUPERB BORING day..Tat iz y ii wen blogging .LOLxx.People lyke to sae I play before..EEu!!I hate having intercourse...GETT THAT RYTEE!!But sad laa mai fwen,Fasha having to sae lyke that to miie....Today I felt nuch better compared to yesterdae cox from last fridae,I was freakie sick lyke hell!!!I had had a ver y high fever!!40 DEGREE CELCIUS!!!dAmn hatta!!Den yesterdae,my temperature was 41 degree..AIyoh@!@

Tizz murning,II WOKE UP DAMN EARLY!!hahaha!!-_-Den den II read up some book.Espeacially English books.I nid to buck up in mai English language laa>>Mai English was SUPERRB BOO!0_0
Mai Malay was damn hated too..Kiwak!winkwink!-.-'

. . . . . . . .

YesterdaAaY.31 MAy 2009

Updating...

Yesterdae,,II mt my ex.Hafiz.We took bus196 frm c'wealth stn to ECP.hmm,but sadly,the bus was SuPERB HOT & sLooooooooooow!!!it was soo hot till my felt burned..Hahha!Yayayh!"_" I dun lie !But ii my ownself was sick tat izz y it felt much moree hotta..Den he said that "Wow,you're soo hot".HAHAA!!I was tinking e otha wae round.WTF!!!Damn FUNNEH!!!We are lykee dying...Wen we reached dre we were arguing a lil bit.hm,AS uSuAl!!wE will not be peace off without an arguement..wE argue for quite some tymee..tymee..Den, went ii swit talked hymm,,hehee,hys fyne.,Den we head down to the BEACH!Btw,ii loRve to kol hymm mai asshole bitch!hahah!We haf lotzz of fun playing the sand & the sea...hhahahah!!But we never play wif each other laa..FUNfun!!Had enough den we both go chnge..WE talked2 for a while den we ate Mac.It was soo dark wen we eat near the mailto:beach.FUNfun@!@Hah!Did nothiq khayy !Ex mahh!DEN ard 10pm we head hme..We took 197.I don't noe that that bus took a long route..But sadsad!He very Frust wib miie loh!Isyk3!Haizz!Inside the bus,he gave miie all the air-con,I was damn cold and I sick!Soo,i cuddle &hug hymm/,.:}taa2.I yo00u!!!

Soriex ya 4 te BUS@!@