Wednesday, July 15, 2009
ℓαυgн αυgн ℓαυgн!!

I am still not asleep..
Bored!!
Sick!!hmm,yayah..
I am currentlie studying at home..
watch tv..
i tot of massaging my guy but hmm,no prepaid..
LOLxxx!!
I want to sleep at 3 latest..
hmm,talking about homeworks,now,I am mostly into my school work!!
HAHAXX..
WAWAWA!!
You guys might be wondering why must I be active in the homework..
Well,now I want to concentrate in my work..
I dunn want to slack..
Till I overstrain myself seyhh.
Yesterdae murning,wen doctor den the doctor saex that i haf overstress myself till he gave miie a 2 daayss MC!!+.+
hmm,haizz.pweti sick..
But still I have some time to spent wif my SAYANG
I dunno if he care about miie now when Im in this condition..



&&,Ard 8p.m yesterdayy,my fwens mecg miie..Fitria and Amali..
They asked about my condition..
Den I told them that I have Migrane..??
Den they asked miie not to attend school tomorrow.
But I said to them that I will attend..
And depends are..
I felt as if todaaay iz my last daay seyyh..But hopeful NO LAA..=<
I am obsessed with myself!!
erggh!!
I AM TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I LOVE MUHAMMAD HAFIZ BIN ZAINAL!!
-_-
ohhkaiy..
tmr I am hoping to go to school because I don't wanna mish any of the lesson!
Haizzzzzzz..
I hate myself!
I never tot that I'll be in LORBE lyke tizz!
To all my friends,,i never wen to sch00l cox im sick yahh..



00____000__000 ______00____ _00

00__ 00---- 00 ----00____00____ _00
00___ 00----------00 ____00 _____00
00 ____00-------00 _____00 _____00
00 _____00 ---00_______00 ____00
00 _______00 __________000000



With Love,
bbY Noraa