Tuesday, July 7, 2009
TodaAy>>>



Haizz.My blog daa berlapok seyh!!!Lyke long tyme nvr blog.Hahaz..btw,gt lotz of story to tell seyh...Most importantly,I cant get along with my own class 3A...Dunno why maybe I'm too anti-sosial..I always never come to school..But seriusly i'M SICK LAA..iF NT im willing to come to school...hmm,well actualy in school is fun because my fwen lyke Fitria always pursued miiie to go to school everydae lorr..Hmm,mish my gui..Tiz few days im hot ..If wanna knw asked miie..Btw,I haf lots of homeworks to do..Wahaz.I gt to know that my fwen Shaz is Attch.Woow..Hmm,tapi not soo cloze to herr laa..



Haizz,soo bored todae..Parthetic much..Wen to school lyke normal and then mecg mai fwen frem Tecky..Woow BEST!!!Fuhh!!!Btw,my Math class has changed ,Now im in Group 3 ..Pathetic Stupid!!!!I gt a lot of fwen haha...Hmm,tady gt extra 6 fwen...Woow..



Laa,tomolo gt POA tuition!!Sial!!!!Shial punya shial!Maha Sial!My literature teacher also change sehh!!!Quite funneh!







-Byee!-