Sunday, July 12, 2009

Have A Bad Dayy!


Hmm..,sadd2..today soo sadd..Why muz thre always be a sad day in someone lyfe???I NEED TO KNOW BADLY ..purlese!!Someone tell miee..I frequently haf a bad day wif my gui..I love hymm soo muzh lyke I do love my parents!!But maybe the problems is wif miee!!Must I blame all by myself or must I blame himm?Even if the sky iz falling down,I wont let u down my DEAR.Hmm to kak zuraa,link miie yahh..


Hmm,soo basically I woke up in the morning at 6a.m den pray..

hmm,of coz I bath ferst..

Den,I do my homework ..

tHEN WEN BCK TO SLEEP FOR FEW HOURS DEN DO MY CHOSE!!!

After that I wen to Republic Polytechnic to watch a performances by my skwel..

Hmm,had fun..Haiz i dun get it why guys nowadaes lyke to asked for number.

But I understand myself that Im already attch..

Hafiz forgive miie for my wrong..!!

I hope that you will understandd.=<

I felt soo guilty..

I dun realise for myself that tyme and Im sowiie if I let you down.

I didnt mean to escape from my fault & now I will try to change myself aites...

I hope we will last longer then ever yahh!Den odw home,,one boyy asked no.

den I remember what my dear said not to give to them..

Soo i did what he say..Huhu..

I've transform myself seyy!haha!

hmm,sadsad bcox cnnt mit hymm ..t

ill now blogging..








- вву ησяαα-