Wednesday, July 29, 2009
My personal Problems..

I always have problems..Both in and out of the world..Some might think what does I mean by in and out..I will explain later in my blog..hmm,i firstly have problems with miie,my ownself..I don't know why I kept makinhg others angry with miie..Especially my dad..haizz..SADDSADD D= Next,I have problem not talking to others..haahaa random laa..Lastly,problems seems to occur when I meet my guy..It seems that I the Problematic person yahh but it seems that a lot of guys lyke miie..Isn't that the most pathetic thing you have ever heard??

Haizz..hmm,but most importantly,,I love Muhammad Hafiz Bin Zainal!!Sorry urghh to the other guys..hmm,find the other yahh.Sure you'll find better than miie..Yahh,back to my problems,I thought of staying with my guy..But..it'z impossible..

byeee