Thursday, July 30, 2009
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
how's my day???

Today,my day was fyne..Woke up and went to school.Wow,today I felt as if everyone wants to know about me lorr..I have sad and happy story..Firstly,I went to school den I asked Azra;my fwen about Putri then she said that she was unable to come to school because she is sick.hmmph, lots of people never attend school today.Either they are sick or hmm....>>Well,as im sick,doctor plastered my hands and when I reached school all my friends asked me why my hands are plastered then I explain to them..

hmm,Secondly,when I meet my fwen Fitria in her class ,she gave me papers..English papers...Well i scored well in my English test.I was told that I got 3rd higher in my group..hhx.IN MY GROUP...Then,when for Physics my first lesson..FUNFUN!!Mr Hisham cracked some funneh jokes..he some sort care bout me..He asked me why I never attend school last few dayss.wawawa!!Next is my English lesson..Took Comprehension CA2..Haizz.Damn easy but I will surely fail...After that had a Reading Lesson..Hmm ,dun understand what my teacher probably talking about in class..haa!LOLxx..Reccess!!hmm,eat a while then when to staff room to see the President Of The Student's Councillors Result..Sad2!Im not the President...Nevermind...Btw,congrats to the President ;Manling..

After reccess,when for Malay..Mr Senan explain blahhh3!Then2 intersting part is that he warned us not to do stupid stuff as we are Islam..Aiyoh!But to bad I did!!SadSad!~Had Mathematic lesson after that then I understood the Formulae for the stupid GRAPH!!


Examination is near...English!!!Arghh!Khaiy this Friday..!!Jiayou!! Remember that Smoling is not good for your health...


lOVE mE.lOVE mE.lOVE mE.lOVE mE.lOVE mE.lOVE mE.lOVE mE.


fOR those hu loves to copyright things,please dun!
nbby noraan
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Updated on Wednesday,
30 July 2009