Wednesday, July 15, 2009
hai,i miss my classmates as I cant join them today cox im sick!!I HATE sickness..&& because of sickness,I cant get to go to skwel for 2 dayss!!Aiyohh!!Pathetic much!!hmm,today,I did nothiq butt I wen to tuiton laa.hmm,tuition important laa b'cox Im failing my POA!!for those who dunno what is POA,POA is my main subject in school.hmm,it is Principles Of Accountancy!!This few dayys,i never messages few of my friends lorr..hmm,never whe outta my house not because I have H1N1 butt I dunn want others to think that I'm a bad gurl!!I m Good Gurl!!Nothiq much to saex.But juz now my teacher call up my father.Soo sian laa..He is sleeping then suddenly got call.I change my blogskin laa cox this one look more nicer/!!Dun you thiq soo!!haha!!I miss my Hafizz!!











IIE LOVE MY GUI!!mISh hymm too!
-вву ησяαα-