Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Hmm, todayy iz de happy daey fer miie..
But iie got problem wip sum1..
hAIZ!
don't knw why laa butyaa,got a lot of problem wip hymm,
I dunn wanna mention names..
Well ,soyiie long tyme never update..
now abit bored..
Kaex let miie tell you e story on 09 August 2009..


Here we goo..
Well,wait for those who wants to spam!!
i hate spammers..!
soo bware if ii found you..
Now Noneng,,
BWAR€!

On 09 August 2009

I when out with my fwen Dewi,
she and miie onii€!!
den reached there thought of going with my guy..
But he lyke FUcking shit dunn wann miie to follow
cox got gurls/!
Hate sia!
aiyoh..
Then around four got ppl ask my no and my fw€n..
at foodcourt!
Then II give then since my guy dun wanna go out wif miie
I go out with them laa
hahaaa
Then ,odw joining them we go toilet!
melawa
wawaa~
Then,join them,,haa
FUNFUN laa
den dorg disturb2
Den I walked away cox mai fwen jealous laki2 asyik kacaw miie
then thought of conferning wif my guy
But he lyke no mood want to layan miie.
I hate this type of guy seii!!
Aiyohh.Then
my guy saex that he is at Marina Square
Then,odw heading thre,2 mat mintak mai no..


The,ii never givelaa..
wawaa!
aiya
then reached MarinaSquare lyke Fuck never c hymm
Then we mit my Henderson fwen
We lepak for a while then when hme
odw hme,
alamak
no train
e last train leave alreadi
hahha
den we walked frem City hall to Commonwealth
JJ lead us..
Reached hme at 7am

Today have nothiq to saex..

ilyu€w~~