Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I am not like all my friends who keep calling up boys.I'm so shy.
I'm scared!!

Forgive me..

Owhh mine..
I'm soo damn sick my eyes got very redish in colour for crying for him..
Haiz,imy laa..
Dun leave mie.My brain like want to burst !
Yesterday night ,my nose was flowing with blood..
My blood was damn saturated..
I'm scared of dying soo soon.
I'm sorry guys if I have hurt you very2 much.
I know that I'm not purfect.
I'm suppose to go to school today but I did not.
What is going to happen to me?
I dun want to be sick..
I want to fast.
I miss fasting.
I want to remember HIM..
I want to change myself..
How to?
Now,I at my bed and not in school.
Btw,yesterday,I messages Ahpiz.
He asked me to looked at my achieve..
But there is nothing special..
I promise to be there with you ALLAH S.W.T..


I

L
o
r
v
e

Y
o
u
!

¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
loveeeeeT€CHNO -
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨FOR3V3R``°º¤ø„¸

Labels: