Monday, August 24, 2009

Cute videoo!

Todaay was SUPERB FUN day!hm,well in the morning,I went to school.In the train,ODW to school,there are two AES student.DAMN CHARAC!
They stared at me.Den in my heart "this is not the modern of staring,please"..So,I kept quiet..While waiting for my bus to come at CCK INT,the Q was damn long..Hm,while waiting,i got a text message from "912023--"saying[____________].Damp weird..Well,ahpiz,I like you even if i don't know you.I saw Zulfadly at LRT Station and saw Areo at bus stop 307..Haizz.Today,I can't fast again..Currently,I failed my Mathematics,English and Social Studies.!!Pfft..=C
SOMEHOW,i KIND OF FORGET SOMETHING INCLUSIVELY WORTHY..What is it?

Saw my little brother today,Muhammad Hafiz..Hah he soo cutee.I thought of going out with him.Caring about him is what I intended to achieve in my whole life..My target..My love for him is as deep as ocean waves that you may have heard it swept over the shore..BROTHER,i lOvE YoU!i'M TIRED TODAY..Wel.I want to remember what that I had forgotten all this while..
F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K..BTW,guys,my prepaid is low..i can't messeage you.Especially,Kiki,Zizah,noraa,912023-- and more..Btw,Ahpiz,nice to meet you in the MSN yahh.I pondered how does Ahpiz get my MSN..hmm,your cutee in the pix..but my boifwen is cuter..I LORVEE HAFFIZ!Talking about that I wanna chat with him again.Funfun!He asked a lot of questions.Lyke KPOKIA!

Current songs that is my favourite:

Future Love,One time,LoveDrunk,Keep You Much Longer,When Your Gone,All I Ever Wanted and more..

Fyqa Twip>.<