Sunday, August 23, 2009
What will you take charge when someone just ran over you and took charge of you?

For me,I felt disrespect..
You see,what will you do if someone is showing and telling you that you are blind when you are not?
You will feel frustrated right?
The same thing goes to me..
This {insertname}
The person should know himself yahh...
I hate him for showing mie something stupid added with stupidness!
Wahh,thought that I 'm stupid?
hEloh go to hell!
I am throwing my anger in this blog luckily!
See for yourself..
Are you perfect dumbass?
hmm,I dun think soo .
If i'm stupid,I shouldn't be ended up in this school;BPGHS!
Is it dumb to twit ?
EH AHPIZ,f.y.i AKU MALAS NAK LAYAN KOW!
Dun you dare add mai blog anyhow siahh!
Hmm ,i'm gonna forget you for my entire lyfe..
if you thought that i'm joking,try miie!
I seriously hate you!
Khay,I'm not suppose to hate anione but seriously "I'M HATING YOU"
dun you think that i'm gonna reply your messages!
Moreover,I'm gonna change my blogskin soon!
Deleting your messages,pixto and contact would be the most effective thing to do..



byee