Monday, August 17, 2009
YesterdaAy!

Haii ppl..Yesterday I went out with my dear syaang and I had lots of FUN yahh!!No fighting..&&,I felt as if I in the Heaven..Woow!!Yeah..I got his trust back from mai ease..Hhx..Well.Actually,tommorow,I have Examination!!=CButbut,I want to spent time with {______________}so we went out but heading to Woodlands Reginal Library!!Before that we eat at KFC!!Funfun!Hhhz!azk hymm to draw for miie aeroplane coz he always drew very nice!JEALOUS!THE TRUTH LAA!haa,den while I was studying Sosial Studies and Malay,he read book of Transportation..waa!he make funny sound effects like {fiyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue}!!Haa,then I saw two girls..Aiyohh that gurl like seesee mai guy seyh.GERAAAm!haa!Den he make miie jealous and he saex that he like one of them..wawaw!!Then my guy keep seeing the girls!I get frustrated then I sort of ''MERAJUK"..kekek!Den we went Commonwealth!!Funfun!Okeehh..Untill here I can't tell more!It'z secret between us "takoot ader yang jealous"..haa!


Soo Long..
.Noraa.