Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sorry people because now I will have to use proper English language in order to improved my English..I am so worried about my English marks nowadays.It's getting lower.That is why I prefer to use English now.Well,I couldn't sleep.Now,I got bigger eyebag.I whimpered all through the night thinking that I may lose him in any minute now..I remembered when he croon beside me.His singinng was soo nice to be heard of.Like little chipmunk singing.Haha.Talking about that,I could not recover until now..What a shock.Though when I met him,I would felt rather better than before but instead I am weaker because I could not meet him yesterday.He was frustrated at me too yesterday because I was testing his patience..If I could be with him every second of my life I think I will not fall sick.That night I groan in pain..Thinking that it will stop the pain in my tiny heart but it doesn't.It added the pain in it.Caring about him too much may cause me to death.Yahh.It is just because I am caring about others more than myself.I was panting in my room.No one was there for me when I am sick.I though of messaging him but I new he was sleeping.I pity him because I knew he was overstrained himself.If he were there,I want to clutch him.I love him soo much.Woow.It been more than a day I never go to school.I wonder how am I suppose to know what is going on in school.I want to floster my relationship with my friends in school as I'm not near to them.Espeacially my classmates.Hmm,yahh how am I going to work with them in my school work if me,myself does not get along with them.I wonder how..At home the only thing I does is study..It is the same if I went to school right?Haiiz..If I went to school,I will study with my friend.It is more better because I can ask them question..Haha but most of the time I don't asked them question..Now..I want to changed myself.To be a better girl.To study harder.To get better grade both in studies and relationship too.I want someone to understand me..Not only him.haa.

"It's no worth crying for someone that you love,when that person don't even treasure you nor your heart and it might even break your heart more when you does so."



Love,
bby noraa