Monday, September 7, 2009
I when out today with my guy..I had fun.Hurm,,we never had any misunderstanding today..Woow!!Hahha.Firtly we walk together at Peninsula..Den since his friend walked there too,we joined them,,We walked there for hours.His friends,ahmi wanted to find jean there..So we follow him buy jean.Then got this one funny part whereby we when to the forth level then got a BOOKSHOP..When we go in there is a 'Ding Dong' sound.The sound is damn funny that my boyfrind's friend keep making that sound..Den we when to the Basement level.They went inside the boy toilet without alerting me.Luckily I did not went in..haa..Den we went to the an Indian Restaurant.We waited for break fast time..Den after we ate,we though of going to Sisha but den after walking to Bugis we cancelled the plan..Then yadayadayada.Den I saw Azam and gang there..Then I homee.

Byee
[Away]