Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Someone promise miie to buy that shoe for me as my birthday present..
Well,Syazwan,I can't promise if I still wanna dance hiphop with your group..
Soory..
Love isn't just a game..

You need to understand it before you get into it..

Find it..

Feel it..

Touch it..

And,, it will be right beside you..


I just when home..

Currently,11:16p.m..

Haizz..


Tommoorrow I'm goin' school..

Well,Hari Raya Aidilfitri is near..

&&,my birthday too..

Weeh..

Yehh,Saturday when out for RACING !

OMG,tmr got PE..

Hate PE seyh..

lol..

Had fun with him today..

But sadly,he went home with a sad face..

Haizz..

He is the one to blame everytime..

Haizz..

I hope you are ok sayang..

Hm,not much to update on..

I want him to SMILE !


When you sleep remeber miie in your dream..

Craft my name in your heart tonite and you will be fyne..

Labels: