Monday, September 14, 2009
CRAVING FOR A PROPER MAN! ;]
Well,im back..Currently,I'm busy studying for EOY..>.<

Hah,but not to worry,I still got time to blog..

I've got lots of things to blog about..

Firstly to pending requests,I'm sorry that I didn't get to messages you guys

and all that stuff..

Hurm,,to Zulfadly,Wan,Kikiboncett,Alfie and many more..

I am "€mo kitt" yahh many complaint..

But..I am €mo beacause of someone..

Loll..
c:


haizz..

I am damn sad when I saw his pix sitting with his classmate a gurl

soo damn near and holding hands..

Haizz..

I don't know when he is going to change all this childish things..

He knew that he is attached but what up with him duin all that stuff..

I am thinking..


Well,I can't wait to Raya..:'c

Raya would be damn fun..

Well,this year my Baju Kurung is in Red in colour..

Hmm,not soo nice because I never bought it..

Zuri's mom bought it for me on last Saturday at Geylang..

Then,have a ride with him home..[SAFELY]

Sorry if I never read message Ahpiz..


Hm,well Zuri is my fren..

I had some problem with his sister..

His sister kept asking me for trouble siahh.

She keep calling me & say,

"What is your relationship with my brother?"

Well,I had nothink to do with Zuri but we r just fren..


I wish to keep my profile LOW..

I'm abit tired today..

Ysterday I dreamt bout somethink wonderful..

Woo..

Nice..

Well,to {insertname} :not thatI don't trust you but you cheated on me too much..

Nice knowing you..



WANTS:I want a NEW handphone!!


Wan why do you leave me to NS?[sobsob]
Saw him going NS in the morning with his motor..
Why all of the sudden you betrayed my heart?

7494[060408]
SINCERITY FROM ME TO YOU WITH WARM HEARTED imy!