Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I was sooo sian todae tat I am damn emo!Hate my life sooo damn much..My ex asked mie outta today but since I was stopped by Ahpiz not to go for some reason,I don't go..Haiiz.Hmm,Soo instead of going Geylang to have dinner with Zulfadly,I went to Teck Whye to break fast.I break fast with my girlfriends..Bestbest..Minah keep quiet horr jangan ilang sape2 tau!Btw,how can you termit pat CNI seyy..aiyoy..{To Hehemm:Aku nak jad model cam kau leh?}hahaxxx..We sat at block 15..Haf some chat ..Saw Hazim(Ahpiz fwen)..Long tyme never see hymm sseii..
Den mai sizta said if I lepak with AcamSpade tell her..OKKGOO!!haizz..Den around 0900hrs I went home cause I am very2 tired..WAWAW!Den on the wae home I saw my siz Dewi(Cwealth sizta)Den she got problems with her boiiboi.Haiz.Soo i helped her.Kesian nyer pasal kan..
I went Tanglin lepak with my CAMCHENGHo(Budak Tahkraw)..Laa..suwit2 daa taq maen laa..Aiyoy..Sumer da lamer tak lepak sal berkepit gan mai boii.Cowiee..Haha..laa..leceh.YOU know what happens when a guy mits up with a girl aites..Soo,they tried to flirt with me but to bad I am not in mood..Laa..then I wen Makdonald till 12a.m N wen home laa..That all laa..
"You are what I never knew I always wanted"
>>noraa