Sunday, November 29, 2009



.......


IMissYou




Well,26 november 2009 is the sweetest day of my life.


iiKiy i just had a word of "Accept".


I will takecare of you.


I can't imagine that your mine.


Hm,i miss you when you said that you when to Malaysia..


You made me worth it.


You made the world upside down.


He made me realised.


I cried when his ex;Baby Puteri said that he is setiaa..


I 'm sorry if I tried to let you go.


iiKiy I hope you can take good care of me,dear.


Sorry to someone that asked me to wait for him..


O0ps[!]


I don't want to waste my tears to someone whom doesn't deserve it-my last hated ex..


I'm better without you.


You didn't takecare of me like iiKiy did!
iiKiy is way more better than you.


Your words are just lies!


Your promise and wherever you swear doesn't mean a thing.


It always empty..


I deserve a better person.


I don't want to see you..


I will erased you.


&&,I don't want to hear everything you said.


You don't deserve me at the start of our love..


You the bestest thing that happened in my life but not the greatest.


I don't thing you know what is love.


I 'm not your toy.


I have my own feeling.


I f you knew that from the start you wouldn't hurt me.


I hate you.


I 've deleted all your pictures.


&&,now I knew your true colour.


Whenever you are here you made me harder to breath.


I've forgotten you long enough.


I don't need you in my life.


And,if you know that this won't last,why even you bother to say I LOVE YOU at the beginning.


That the end of our LOVE STORY..


Takecare.


Bye.






I hate you & you were never good for me