Saturday, January 16, 2010





















My Unglamourous pixz is in the Bukit Panjang Facebook!!Ohh no!




My besty..(a.k.a tupai)







The Jahanam







She will always be there for me..







The one..







Whom..







Make me SMILE..







Cry when I cried..







She's my problem solver..







Although somethimes you made me irritated,







hhax







I still be your closest friend..







&&,I will always be there for you..







Thanks Dewi..








hmph,I just woke up ..Feel bit sleepy .Just had a fantastic dream last night ..I dreamt of something wonderful , but I won't share it in my blog .. 00ps** yESTERDAY,i cried an ocean .T_T I gotta a feeling that tomorrow will be a good night ..










"If i were a boy









I think I could understand









How it feels to love a girl I swear I be a better man









I listen to her









Cause I know how it hurts









When you lose the wanted









Cause hes taking you for granted









And everything you had got destroyed"














BBY here signing out!!







16 January 2010







tataa!







._.