Saturday, January 23, 2010
What siahh!
Candid largh

Caandid largh..


tempat gelaap urhh!Kite pun gelaap.




hantu !!whaxxz




Cino beylo!Abang Azam!




Hmm,after school yesterday,when to LotOne with my fwen..Putri and Fitria..Finishes school at 10.45a.m..I'm damn random..Being random doesn't stop me from being a "ehem"..Well,make stupid unknown jokes in the Long John Silver Restaurant..Haiz..Like having no life..I think I should start to think in a mature way..As in don't always make stupid jokes cause it just don't make a single sense in one's mind when they once tried to hear it..Preferably,I should change my mindset..hmmph,,.Considering too..I took some random picture..For mine is rare!Fake>>Then headed to Karaoke with my boify,his brother and my besty..I am talking bout-- KARAOKE at Grandlink..0ops I just took Khe$a trademark..I'm sorry Khe$a..Blah blah blah>>After that we were soo inovatively bored so we went for a Shisha treatment.Treatment?hahas!Some pictures taken during the ShiSha..Hmph,you souldn't be jelous as your the only one in my heart..Then we lepak at Lavender.TikTok!!hha..Sunday to East Coast!!Woohoo!!I goo guguhh ue goo gagahh!!--
I'm soo damn innocent now.
Please don't change the way I am..
Random lorrh!
I am only gonna BREAK YOUR HEART!