Monday, January 18, 2010
Hmm,yesterday when out with my boify..Headed to the Vivocity and Esplanade..FunFun.. ^^
Firstly,I meet him at Vivocity MRT..Then we had lunch at Secret Recipe..Mhm,delicious..I ate Indulgence,Llasagne and drank Esprit Rasberry..Then,actually we want to watch movie but there wasn't a perfect one..So we went to shop around..He bought me a dress,.It is different than the others..After that we headed to City Hall..We have our dinner at Starbuck..I had the Belgium and CheeseCake..After that we played Bowling then saw my ex,Zuhri and his girl coming closer towards me.His girl gave me a hated face.So,I told Zuhri straight forward that I don't like his girl..I am sorry.But I just don't give a damn to arragont girls..OOPS*
Nora:Zuhri,you already have a girl can you please stop staring at me..?
Zuhri:Tak boleh.
That all..
Tatta!