Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny video!!

Yesterday,

When to lepak at Telok Blangah..At first thought of going to lepak at West Coast but I changed my mind later..That was the only day I can spent time with him..We lepak bawah block..

-Play guitar
-Experiences talk
-Hearing their trademark
-Gossip
-Catching
-Challedge
-Ghost Hunting@ Henderson park
-Have Fun
etc..
So,basically,played guitar;was my boify..Hmph,quite a number of songs that he could play..Like,for example;Thunder,Your call,It not Over,I'm yours n many more..My eyes was strench..He just couldn't soporific me..Well,lepak with Nizam & his girl..His girl was a very friendly one..Well,Nizam have some common network with me..He knows many of my friends..Like;Iikiy,Annann,Iskandar(WestCoast),Wak cibai(Tanglin),Ikin(TeckWhye),Black(Holland) n many more..He said that I'm PRO in gangterism..I'm not okay..He then frankly laughed at me..
There was a fight but doesn't consist me and any of us..3 red police car then came..It was like a foreplay..So,guess it a freeshow(why bother not watching it)..hha..

Experiences talk were all about having life..nonsensical talk..cut it short.."Batu peleh" was their trademark..Haven't had peace upon hearing it..Then played catching like a small kid..Had some smoking challedge..I did not include in..Couldn't find any ghost at Henderson park..Seriously but saw one in the market toilet that I went in at around 3 plus..Its hair was freaky long just sitting at the edge behind the reflection of the mirror..It was like as if wearing a white coloured scarf..Then,my stupid boify played with the lightit went on and off..so I was panic and I just ran out of the toilet..

Well,guess thats about all..Tatata!

Heart ue!!
Iloveyou when I say that I do..

Labels: