Friday, February 26, 2010

Picture taken on msn by bargershITT>>min sotta
You


[Yah you]


Need


to stop


being pampered!!




I am wishing to fail my Common Test!Never sit for four subjects which is Chemistry,Malay,POA and Literature..Seriously need some help with my own attitude..Stop dreaming DEAR NORA..Btw,I was wished for my N level & O level by my ex..Hmm,woke up late today..Get seriously harsh scolding from my father..He was very disappointed on my current behaviour..Haish..Now then I realised that when I studied to much I will tend to woke up late..When I woke up this morning get 24 text message..




Hafiz:1 text message


Izad:21 text messages


Azam:2 text messages




Replied to one text message only..




Going out later to Orchard..














I love him


I love him


I love him