Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Today I am sick..
I went to doctor for a check..
The doctor freaky thought that I was pregnant..
Lolxx:P
hmm..
Then Izad just wait for me outside till I finish my check..
I do not wish to be attached..
Reasons that when I am attached,I will not concentrate in my study..
Why??
Then,I went to the LAN..
Thought of playing Life 4 Dead but......
Supposingly,today I am suppose to go to Republic Polytechnic
to have my course but end up I never went for it..
Bustard Ilyas go see my post!
Yesterday,
Went to West Coast Park with Zaza and izadENGzz..
He talks English all the way..
Hate it..
hhess..
I thought he got scandal..
At last checked his phone it was my cousin, AdeQ siahh!
I feel like dropping school because no one even care about me in school..
BORING..
I wish to have him by my side all the time but he just couldn't accept it..
I'm in a sorrow..
LOVE,
nora