Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Silent Night
Been a wonderful night..
Heesh..
I stay until late @ night today..
Just to have a glance at the beautiful moon..
I treasured the moon soo much..
Yupps yesh ii do..
hheehee.


Intro 4 2dayy:

:D
Will be smiling..
Trying to be nice..
is herr name..
as random as she is..
LIVING HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST..
happy-go-lucky


Well ,going to write on my blog..about something..My feeling..Firstly,I felt bad about myself..Not having to go to school for how many days..uncountable..One,Two or Three..Hahs I don't know..I'm feeling abundantly sad!Trying to refresh back all my sadness..Soo tryiing to smile..Hope soo..


Wishlist:

  1. Put away all my misery


  2. Just do my own work


  3. Stay happy all the time


  4. Indulge myself with new words


  5. Make sure I be in school tmr!


Sheesh!


All of this is not hard if I try..Yup..



Making decision is as hard as climbing a mountain..


Lovelovelove...