Saturday, May 22, 2010






=====================================================================



Yesterday was a superb fun day with Cheha!Enjoy it pretty much doh!!Wahhax..Wink2!Get a new friend but lost a friend..Haish,,Sian..I get a new friend whose name is Wan but I lost a friend named Fahmy..Aiyohh..Amcm bleh jady gini..Btw,chop3!Hmph,so yesterday had a day out with Cheha..We planned to go to Jurong Point but instead of that we went to Bedok to meet his friend..Azim..YEAH he was fun and funny to be with larh..Hmph talking bout that,I have remembered a phrase that Cheha always use..Hmph,"Naik Boring"..Ahhaz..When she said it,it's kindda funny..So firstly,we went to lepak with Azim then few minutes later,Wan came so they have decided to chillout at ECP..We went ECP,take a deep fresh air there..Wahhas!Hmph,then play bowling..It was FUN at first because I got one strike!Heesh~We played two games ..Then ended up dua2 game Cheha menang..Cheha cheat uhh Cheha!Ye larh kater Cheha kan..Lols!Khaiy2 after Bowling,kiter gi amek angin lagi..Best2!Weeeee!Kawan dhier da terpikat kat aku lerr!hahah!At 10.30p.m we went home ..Since da pukul 1030pm,Cheha da panik takut tkde train at last ader..So,I then meet my friend,Jack..Fun for awhile then I met Dewi..Chitt Chatt!Then I went home at 7am in the morning..Cool kann!!Lols._.



Thats all tatatititutuh!