Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hm,heyhheyhheyh!
Well,I had fun todaay..
Hmph,went to Teck Whye Lane to eat with my boyfee.
Dinner!
Actually I'm supposed to go out with my lovely mother
but since mai mom was at Indonesia
then I just when out with him..
Hehhe!
Tyhe kedai mamam pat Teck Whye was damn full
sal Mother Day's punyer pasal..
Haiyoyo!
Okhay but after we bought our food,
saw two Minahsrep pt pondok sebelah kedai makan tuhh..
Hmm,I tot it was maii fwen Khalisah..
Haixx,then one of the gal said
"Aperh akuhh kesah if she is with her mataiy.."
Fxck up seyh..
Grr!!
Naseb aek akuhh gan mataey akuhh..
Hmph then after that we go and eat..
After eat,we go LotOne.
I was hoping for us to go clubing together..
Yeahh!
Now,I' starting to miss my friend..
Haishh
-.-
i miss Q _ _ _ _!!
Heheh!
&& ,I want SWENSENS!!
Maii damn hp Samsung Corby rosak>.<
Taiiiik!!Lols



Labels: