Friday, May 28, 2010






Baby I love you



I am now attached with Zick..Lols ..namer betol tak ingat larh..Hmph,niey laa Nora mataey gan orang yang belom kenal2 btol..Whaxx!Khay cut it short..So i stead with him on 240510..Sowiy that tyme tak dapat update ..Ampai nari aru lehh update blog..So,let me tell something about him,..His a swit guy,cute,truthful and kind-hearted..He's been good to me..Loving him soo much.Te sweetest thing is that dier chium dahi akuhh.!Iskk!cair aquhh..Wawaw!Hm,chop3!If can,nak uat setia with him..Ye larh I know I kind of casanova but2 let me tell Zick that I really LOve him indeed!Sheesh~

Khaiy now my only wish is to stay with him and to layan all my friend equally..Khaiy ..first date aquhh gan Zick bleh tahan romantic laa eyh..maen pool..ahhx!haiz..aquhh menang atu dy menang atu..hikhik!Fun larhh!


p/s:To my sayng Zick,if you are reading this,I nak you tahu bertape I sayang pat you.I love the way you love me..Insyallah,kalau kiter blehh stay lamer with each other we will breathe together in this relationship..I tk nak you just to love me but to TRESURE mhiee!L0veeu!muackkq!