Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yjeah!


Today I get to go out with my dear hym && maii fwen..
We are going to Town..
Hehe!:P
Well,I'm writing at around this tyme because
I couldn't get some sleep..
Haiyahh!Stress lorhh..
Insomnia!
Tapi mai feeling towards hym blum terbuka lagi..
Huakhuak!
Sadsad!
Bhy,I know you are sick dear..
P laa mam ubat tkut nti bhy saket taw..
Hmph,sayang bhy..


i'mthinkingboutyou!
Thinking of you!


I want to spend tyme with you!
Understanding you more deeper..
I will be meeting HYM at 1pm at Clementi MRT..
I want to watch movie gan maii sayang..
Hmph,tapi maii papa conferm tak kasi uit..
Sobsob!!
:<
I want at least 30 bucks dohh!
Isyk!
Taq pe laa..
"Bhy ,ai nak pinjam duit tapi you aru nak pakai?
Taq perh.."
Yeah,so happy laa niary ..
See how it goes!
good luck Rawra!
heesh!
After that I head down to meet maii fwen..
Alurhh..maii dear naq ikut seyh..
How2?
Takut ehhem2!
You know I know,we all know..
Isyk3!
btw,sume da move on..
Hhaz!Aku ni blum ader REAL FEELING agik..
But somehow I know aku tgh fell in love skit.
Btw,I've read about iikiy..
hmph,all..
That all I have to say:
Tataa!
ilh,imh,inh!

Love Aboii StarR







Labels: