Monday, June 14, 2010



2 days a Night

Its been 2 days a Night that I and my cousin
slept at Tanjung Pinang after going
to the Azzura on 11 JUNE 2010..


Hm,I had a marvelous time at my mom's house and
I wish to shop there again beacause it is soo damn cheap..

Azzura:We reached there at 08:00pm..
We waited for it to start at around 08:30pm..
Then danced..Saw a lot of my friends..I saw Fahmy,Yussof,Yunus,Iikiy,Aan,Dice,Erica,Linsa,MiraBELLA,
Ayushortie,Cheha,Ninicyer,Myra,Kid,Ein,Bear and many more..
Danced at the podium with Cheha,Linsa,Ayushortie,MyraMiraBELLA,Erica..


On the first day,,I reached there at 7.30 pm SG Time..
We went to shopping first at Ramayana..We didn't took anny picture there..
Then we went home to sleep..

On the Secod day,We went to shop at soo called their Town,
den go dye hair ad eat at KFC..:)

On the Third day,Go home laa..

Khaixx tata..Miss you all!