Friday, June 18, 2010
Hafiz..No matter how hard you tried to hurt me,your name is still craved in my heart and to me your someone special..No one could ever vanish your name away from my heart..Hmm,it's only the matter of time that break us apart..Well,I tresure what you have thought me all these while..To be strong..Now I did it but I felt hurt having to hurt you at first.It all has ended now..Well thanks for the love and I remembered that we first know each other on 22March2008..And our anniversary on 06 April 2008..Now that I am strong I go on with Love Picture taken at Marina Barrage
Been there done that..

This few days I've been busy..Hmm not busy with my friends now but with my guy..He sort of want to meet me every single day..&& that's what makes me tired..but its okhaiy if it is for him..Huak3!Btw,looking forward to go to Powerhouse on 24th June 2010..Khaiy need some confession now..To someone that he know for himself..Khaiy truthfully what he does that he don't realised really make me heartache..I am jealous..


::You were love of my life::

::Might suppose to be with you::

::You were my Moon ad my sky::

::Wasn't it enough for you::

::My love::

::I still love you::


Shortcut for today:Went to Choa Chu Kang,saw Sam and Apit..Hmph,then me and Chiqa went too Teck Whye ..We ate at Mac den we lepak ..:>Then ,actualy ii should wait for Omar & Rudy to go to Vivocity but they worked overtime soo too bad ..I went to meet my guy and Sham..I love being ATTACHED..orite??get it??GRR!Khaiy thats all..Thata!


Nak ghy Powerhouse ke Zirca??Think2..wawawaw!Who want to follow??