Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Aan n iikiy before..
Aan and iiky now..(puas daa update gambar?)

LOVE


Heeyh peeps..
As you have seen my title for this particular post,you can see tat I don't want to waste my time..Hmph,what I meant is that I'm finding a job that issuitable for me and I found it..I'm gonna start working soon so mght be busy..I will try to work for 5 days..A day off to rest and a day off to sped time with my boify..Khaiy,I will be working at Sakura..I don't wann tell you guys wher exactly I'm werking larh..Nanti korang KPO jerh!hee~Kaey..Tady when for interview & yadayadayada..Hmph,manager dhier bleh tahan baik larh..:) Actually I'm bored right now..So,I just lsten to songs and update stuff..Later werk already dah tak bleh jump2 kawan..Ishk!Nanti ataiy aku start larh mengatal dhier..GRR!I'm wishing for something to happen..Why must I which for something bad wheneverI already had the best?:'( Shoooosh..Nora2 tak aek nangis2..I just want the way that I'm single..We can pretend that airplanes and night stars like shooting stars..All we do is wish now..Hees~ I want to enjoy my teenage life without guy but,he cares about me so must..But i don't wish for him to hurt me neither..

P/S:Hold me tight..Make me laugh then cry..Kiss me everytime I cry..Say to me that you love me..And don't ever ever leave me alone..&&,say to me that my heart is always yours..:) N no matter how I break your heart,don't ever stop saying "my heart is yours"...

Labels: