Monday, June 28, 2010
Today,I woke up damn damn late..I think I woke up around 5p.m ..Hmm,that is damn late..Yesterday,I don't even gave my eyes a break to sleep.. force it to open 24 hours..Gaah!Currently playing Sims 3!Fun laa..Wee~I think this few moments I consider myself as single..Hais stress uhh being attached..WTH!Hmm,how,sape interested??Cheyy fake..My Sims baik2 buat family da jadi couple je..Hmph,stress punye pasal that is why I played Sims..Waduh best sehh..Soo,I thought that since I'm not schooling anymore and waiting for my Diploma to start,I'm gonna find a suitble job for my ownself..Ishk..I don't wanna waste my time sey dong nothing..If I work at least can support myself..Wee~Although I am still attached,I act as if I'm single..Just look and see..Today maybe I am going to Dewi's house..Maybe..To my guy,sorry uhh,you've hurt mesoo much soo I shall treat you this way..Athough I said ''OK'',I still hardly forgive you..If I'm in trouble you also wouldn't care..What will you care about?Yourself and you??Eventhough your friend ismy ex-boyfriend,he als didn't treat me that bad..
P/S:Wait till you hurt mine again,and I will hurt you..You may think that this may be fun but it isn't at all..Remember that!Bare in mind..