Wednesday, June 2, 2010
CHEHA.ERICA.RAWRA
Yesterday when to Grandlink with Cheha,Erica,AyuShortie,Farah,Linsa,Spadey and many more..Best3!Tapi Ayu and Erica alek siang..Den after karaoke saw Shafa..Alamak asal lahh nampak dhier ..Isk!My long lost enermy sioll!wagagah!I loike this pix!Then Spadey kacau akuhh caRm pantats uhh dhier..The worse part is that dhier cakap "Kau ader mataiy?" "Carm ne kaw lehh dapat mataiy..""hahaha"..
That all for yesterday..

Today,
Hope to go THEMOON on Friday..
Hahah!
Actually nak ghi karaoke gan Dewi ..
Tapy see laa how first..
Clubbing lagi gerek per!
Wagagah!
Hmph,to pun kalau ader IC..
And I want to go Azzura too on 11 JUNE 2010..
So today basically when out with Shahid @7.30pm..
Sorie sayang I lied to you..
I felt really2 guilty towards you..
So when to west coast park..Chillout..
Angin over there sedaap..
Khaiy LAME!weeee!
Korang jangan pikir bukan2..
Me and him just bestfriend..
Umur dhier aru 14 this year!
now,currently,I'm tagging,chatting n blogging..
weeee!Khaiy && good that KecikAstro dah taw akuh attched gan Zick-o..
Btw,dear,KecikAstr0 kirimsalam ayang..
To Nani Sanchi:I'm not going to message non-oldfwenn if I'm attached..

I
LOVE
YOU
SAYANG!!


IMY!!
I hope that I will be with you forever..
KecikAstro suruh I lastlong gan you..
I da promise pat dhier and you too!