Saturday, June 19, 2010
TO zick WITH love
Lols..these mat betol2 berbual sal aku..Bukan prasan..But he knows the true for the reason that he said for the last 2 sentance..Haiyohh..I'm sorry laa..If I've hurt you..But what you said wasn't true at all..Shish!Hah!btw,when you hurt me on 06 February 2009,I craved my hand ..Still have the scar but did you realised the pain you put me through?Every night I cried in silence just for you..No one knows the pain..Everyone still though we are together..I still love you but what to do if you already hurt me soo badly now?It felt like you are stuffing 101` knife into my heart..I know you are having fun with a girl and me too..But it's just hard to forget you boy..I hope that GOD will one day prove you the bright side of love..And don't hurt her yahh..

today::
ii never when out..haiyahh..im damn bored..shish..GRR!!Pat rumah tidur je larh kerje aku..MakanMinumTido!!Gemuk jugak aku nanti..Noranora!Bobal bayak..Tats whye laa I update blog skarang..Hmph,btw CHEHA SORIY TAK DAPAT KLUAR NARI SAL AKU DAA ARI2 KUA..naik boring!!Wee~sorii amek trademark ko..wahaxx!Bapak aku uhh tak kasi kua..SOOOOOORIII CHEHAA CUTE!Btw,sayang jangan jelous laa kalau I tarq post gambar kiter..I ngah pasrah niey..Cheyy fake!Hehexx!Currently,talking with mai guy..

I wonder how HE knows that I had a ______..That's why I called him someoe special..Waduhh~


Imissyoubbyboi.
Dewi ambek je laa Iyan jady pasangan setia..
Dier baik orangnyer!