Sunday, June 6, 2010
My Past RemyKechyk(Ex) And Kidd
Ahpiz Seow,Shafi'e,AidilCina,Fariq,Fadhil,AhinSotSot

Tyme dengan Hafiz
Me and DANY ;kwn b0i T$M..

SiSTAR;gelang samer..Jiwer



Dewi dengan Apit Seow..




Ahpiz Seow & me..Da ex..
We lasted for 1year8mths..
Picture taken at East Coast Park..




iikiy speedo lakko!
ex tercinte..
cheyy fake!
Teringat time dier gaduh pat maya..

My ex
Izad..


Nie pat henderson waves..





Dua2 sedare aku..
AdeqOrite gan Ahyul ..
Kekek uhq dorg when I used to
stay at Telok Blangah..
Dorg laa penyamun yang buat aku ketawe..




Tempat lepak pat West Coast!!Sekarang da tak..
Petang sunyi ,malam macam hantu


My beloved anak sedare..
Hamidah..
I mish her..!






Use to be friend now,hmph...no more ..
Bear &Ein












Up till today..





Up till today ,3 person have hurt me & I've hurt one person soo badly..




Khaiy ,I don't want to mention names but I know that they have hurt me soo damn much..In and out..Khaiy,hope you guys know for yourself laa..I'm tired of you all..Hmph,khaiy today,I was damn bored at home doing just about nothink..~sheesh..Then,I went out with Zick to West Coast Park..We took picture swith kites..But the picture turn out to be dark..It was damn sweet till one part,my bestfriend saw me with him,holding each other hands..I only noticed him when he pour a bottle of drink to the ground..I was damn cock up..GRR!Then he started messaging me just after like 10 minutes....He told me he saw me and yada3!But he said it in a rudely manner..I don't like it..Same goes to a girl..______..Hee!I just don't like to mention people names..Soo,I apologised to my bestfriend but he said it's ok,but it hurts a lot..Overall,FUN!





&&,I miss my past..My past was also full of fun..hm,having to remember about my past I cried somethimes..I had misery but fun times too..The part where I broke of with someone or break a friendship really hurt a lot..As you know,NORA is a type of person whom is soft-hearted..-hee-


If you love somebody,could it be this strong..I really wish to spend all my time with my new boyfriend aites..Dear,I'm gonna love you till forever!


I really hope that you don't fool me around..




p/s:I haven't trust you fully dear..


To someone:I'm very disappointed in you girl..






Me:Anithink,im sorry if I hurt you..:(



Shahid:Nvm..its hurt alot..



Me:Ok..gud nite..



Shahid:Eh,btw,your mataiy ade bobal abot me?



Me:Ade pasal "jantan"tadi..



Shahid:Ape dy nak?
Me:Tak d pape..nites


Shahid:Khaiy uhq.tcre..bye


___________________________________________
promise you my heart♥
♥I promise you my life♥
♥I promise we'll never be apart♥
♥I promise not to hurt you♥
♥I promise to never make you cry♥
♥I promise to always trust you♥
♥I promise not to lie♥
♥I promise you forever♥
♥I promise you tonight♥
♥I promise you my respect♥
♥I promise to do things right♥
♥I promise to always be there♥
♥I promise until the end♥
♥I promise to always love you♥
♥I promise to be your best friend♥
♥I promise you my love♥
♥I promise you my life♥
♥I promise this forever♥
♥I promise our friendship is my life♥
♥your the M to my M,♥
♥your the MILKY to my WAY,♥
♥your the FRUIT to my LOOP,♥
♥your the MILK to my DUDS,♥
♥your the ICE to my CREAM,♥
but mostly....
♥your the BOY to my FRIEND










Dear,


I


sTART


tO


lOVE


yOU


mORE!





kthxbye