Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Let the beat rock!!


Yeahh.Now,I need a rest from being attached for a while..No messaging guys..:)Yeahh3!Sorry urh KecikAstro if I spoil your Chalet..Hmm,.Yup2 Sorry..:>Well,I miss him..HIM,only one person know whom I miss..Sorry that I never update my blog for a long time..Yahh,as you all know if I'm attached I will be busy,but now I'm busy with my Diploma and work..Now that the LOVE is gone..I don't need a man..:)Sorry guys yang pernah tunggu kan aku or still love me..Hmph..Well,I can't type soo much coz I just don't know what the hell I'm gonna type aites now..

Every night I think of you but you always never face me and said that you still love me..Why so?I still love you taw..For the guy that had hurt me now,I can't say that ILOVEYOU..Coz that word will never come out from my mouth..Sorry for causing soo much harsh..

P/S:Sabar to SOMEONE,I haven't selesai laarh..wait for me two weeks?


Norafizah:)